FashionBella Store Policy/Conditions
From here on Administrators of www.fashionbella.com can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
From here on Workers of www.fashionbella.com can be reached at email@example.com
The site www.fashionbella.com is a wholesale site only. Selling only to retailers. Reseller’s or Tax Identification is required to sign up for an account. All accounts are monitored and go through a validation process.
There is a minimum $50 purchase. If the shopping cart has items that total less than $50, user will not be able to purchase the items.
The site www.fahionbella.com, is constantly striving to serve the customers with the best quality customer service. The workers of www.fashionbella.com constantly strive to ensure fast and efficient method of processing and shipping out orders. When orders are received during business hours, the workers at www.fashionbella.com will try to get the order out the same day. Unless there is a problem with the order, all orders will be processed and shipped out at a minimum of two business days. For shipping rates and arrival times please visit the specified shipping carrier with the tracking number that was provided.
Normal shipping pickup time is 4PM PST Monday through Friday excluding holidays for UPS. All orders received before 1PM, will be processed within the same day, unless there is a lot of pending orders ahead, at which point the order will be shipped out the next day. Weekend orders will be shipped out on next business day. If there is an urgent matter with shipping please email us as soon as possible to sort them out. Once the shipment is made it is very difficult to the change it and there will also be extra charge added.
Time in Transit UPS.com
All sales are final. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please return the item within 5 business days of the delivered date. There will be a 30% stocking fee, unless the return is for but not limited to, defective, broken, or wrong items shipped.
1. You must request an RMA (return merchandise authorization) by email ONLY number within 5 business days of receipt before making a return: To request an RMA number please fill out the form completely and email it to us firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download the RMA form here. Please be sure to let us know in your email: (1) Which item you would like to return. (2) Why you want to return it. The RMA number, once received, must be written in a conspicuous place on the copy of your packing slip.
2. Please note: For a return to be accepted for store credit “Customer Points”, items must be in their original purchase condition, including the original product packaging and all accessories. Any item that you received with tags attached must be returned with those tags intact.
3. For any returned packages with failure delivery, i.e., multiple delivery attempts, insufficient address information, or delivery refusal, you will be issued a store credit for the amount of the purchase, minus original shipping cost and return shipping cost, as well as a 30% restocking fee.
When returning the items please pack all items in one package box and have the following items inside the return box:
Please have all items in the original packaging
Please print out copy of the RMA receipt
Please provide copy of the invoice indicating which items are being returned
Please indicate the reason(s) for return
Please note that shipping fee will not be credited for return items.
*To download RMA request sheet please click here.
The site www.fashionbella.com accepts most major credit cards through payment gateway of Authorize.Net. Moreover, PayPal is also accepted for PayPal account holders and credit card processing. Direct Deposit/ACH (Automated Clearing House) is available. Please email workers of www.fashionbella.com, to process payments by Direct Deposit/ACH. International credit card is not accepted using Authorize.Net. To place an international order, please use the Direct Deposit/ACH or PayPal.
Credit Card Payment (Authorize.Net)
The site www.fashionbella.com uses the gateway payment company called “Authorize.Net”. Authorize.Net is a very secure company and accepts most major credit cards. The site www.fashionbella.com has set few added security option. For this reason all buyers are required to input the CVV/CCV (Card Verification Value / Card Code Verification). This is a 3 to 4 digit number on all major credit cards. Furthermore, the order will NOT be processed if the billing and shipping address does NOT match. Lastly, Authorize.Net will NOT accept any international credit card.
*If you want to request for different billing and shipping address please fill out the form on the link and send it over to us.
Shipping Address MUST be the business license shown on reseller's permit. To verify please send a copy of reseller's permit along with the form filled out.
PayPal is also a popular payment gateway. There are two ways to pay with PayPal. First is to register an account with PayPal. Second is to pay using credit card. PayPal accepts users to have different shipping and billing addres. Moreover, international payments can be made if the user registers an account with PayPal. Registration is free and easy. If there is a problem in trying to pay with Credit Card on PayPal, please read the below direction
When you move on from our website to PayPal, there should be a page that has a section to enter the credit card information. On the left side of the page is the place to input all the information for a credit card transaction. On the right side, is the user name and password for members who already have a PayPal account. If the section with the credit card input is not shown, this means that the particular computer was used to log into PayPal before. To get the section with credit card information inputplease follow these steps.
Direct Deposit/ACH or Wire Transfer
Direct bank to bank wire transfer. This is the easiest and most preferred method of payment, especially when doing an international order. This method is very safe since the wire transfer is made through the banks. To do a bank-to-bank wire transfer, please call the workers of www.fashionbella.com and request for the bank’s routing number and account number. When the amount is placed in and confirmed, Customer Points will be added to the user. The payment and shopping can all be done without any discomfort.
Customer Points is a system made for store credit ONLY. When items are returned the refund amount is given through the customer points system. Whenever, customer points’ status is updated, an information email will be sent to the customer.
When customer points are available, that payment method can be used to purchase items. Furthermore, combination of points and credit card or Paypal can be used to purchase items.
Customer Points have one-year expiration period. If customers do not use the points within one year the points will be deleted automatically. There will be an automatic email sent out a month before the points expire.
Customer Points can also be used a method of payment as it is combined with wire transfer. When the confirmation of wire transfer is received, the equivalent amount of points will be added to the customer’s account, a great method for international customer.
For further assistance on points system please email worker of www.fashionbella.com.
Sales Tax / Reseller’s Permit or Tax ID
The site www.fashionbella.com is a wholesale site only. All users must have Reseller’s Permit or Tax ID to register and purchase items. Furthermore, since the site www.fashionbella.com is a wholesale site all item are not charged with tax. California Reseller’s Permit Application States:
You are generally required to obtain a California seller’s permit if you sell or lease merchandise, vehicles, or other tangible personal property in California. A seller’s permit allows you to sell items at the wholesale or retail level. If your sales are ongoing, you should apply for a “Regular” permit. If your sales are of a temporary nature (90 days or less), apply for a “Temporary” permit. You cannot legally sell taxable items in California until you have been issued a seller’s permit.
When you obtain a seller’s permit, you acquire certain rights and responsibilities.
• You may buy property for resale without paying tax to your supplier. By providing the vendor acompleted resale certificate, you are not required topay sales tax on property you are buying for resale.
You cannot use a resale certificate to buy property for your own use (even if you plan to sell it after its use).
• You must keep records to substantiate your sales, purchases, and return deductions and keep them for four years.
• You must file returns according to the Board’s instructions for the filing basis that we determine from your application. You must file a return even if you have no tax to report.
• You must pay the sales tax due on your retail sales in California. You may be reimbursed by collecting the amount of tax from your customers.
• You must notify the Board of any business changes. A permit is issued only to the owner andaddress listed on the permit. If you change ownership,address, add another location, sell or closeyour business, add or drop a partner, you mustnotify the Board by calling or in writing. Your notificationwill help us close your account and returnany security on deposit. If you do not, you couldbe held liable for continuing business taxes.
To register and obtain for California seller's permit. Please click the link provided: